[triqs/clef] Clef: Compile-time lazy expressions and functions¶
This library is still a prototype. Its basic features are used in our codes, but there are probably still some dark corners …
Documentation in progress.
The CLEF library (Compile time Lazy Expressions and Functions) is a little library to manipulate simple expressions at compile-time and use them e.g. to automatically fill containers.
- Motivation: a little tour of CLEF
- Forming CLEF expressions
- Evaluating CLEF expressions
- Automatic assignment of containers
- Overloading functions and methods for CLEF arguments
- Transform CLEF expressions into functions
- More complex examples