Distribution of the calculation of a function over the nodes. Derive from it and reimplement :
- treatewill be called by the MASTER each time a point is computed. this function will typically
- store it, and possibly affect the list of points waiting to be computed, as returned by next… NB : “None” result is ignored.
- nextnext point to compute. If it returns None (which is not the same as finished())
- the computation is ignored.
- finished() : Whether the calculation is finished
- the_function : function to be computed, with the argument given by next()
In the module DistributionOnNodeTest is a test example