Lightweight exact diagonalization solver
Use the QR algorithm to diagonalize the Hamiltonian. Auto-partitions the Hamiltonian into subspaces (blocks) such that all creation and annihilation operators map one subspace to exactly one other subspace.
- h (Operator) – Hamiltonian to be diagonalized.
- fops (list of tuple of strings and ints) – List of all annihilation / creation operator flavors (indices). Must at least contain all flavors met in h.
- qn_vector (list of Operator, optional) – Vector of quantum number operators to be used for the auto-partitioning
- n_min (integers, optional) – Truncate the Fock-space to states with particle number in [n_min, n_max] Cannot be combined with qn_vector
- n_max (integers, optional) – Truncate the Fock-space to states with particle number in [n_min, n_max] Cannot be combined with qn_vector