The TRIQS library provides a generic container gf and its views gf_view and gf_const_view, to store and manipulate various Green functions on various meshes, e.g.:
- Matsubara frequency(ies),
- Matsubara time(s),
- real time(s),
- real frequency(ies),
- Legendre representation.
- Block of other green functions.
- Cartesian product of green functions.
Various free functions are also provided to handle transformations between various representation of a Green function, such as Fourier transforms.
- gf and views
- Interaction with CLEF expressions
- Fourier transforms
- High-Frequency moments of the Green’s function
- Implementation notes